Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Sample Source package - Part 1



My goodies from Sample Source! - Part 1


In case you don't know, Sample Source is a site where you can sign up to request to try free samples of many different products. They offer different products at different times. And best part is, it's completely free! Just register, and you're good to go.

Now, on to my products... 


First up, is the Flax Plus - Pumpkin Flax Granola. I only got to try a little, thanks to my husband taking it and finishing it off. But, from what I tried, it wasn't too bad. It must have been good for him to eat all of it. :)

Would I recommend this? Yes. Would I buy it? Yes.




The vitamins. I received the Hair Skin Nails gummies, and the Sundown Naturals Adult Multivitamin. I did not like either of them. They both had a very weird texture, and horrible taste. Especially the after-taste. I was disappointed. But, it happens. 

Would I recommend or buy these? No... unless you can get past the texture and taste.

If you received a Sample Source box, comment below and let me know what you think! Or, if you use these, let me know your thoughts!

Keep a look out for the next part of the samples!




Sponsor(s) of the month:

No comments:

Post a Comment