Monday, August 20, 2012

That's My Husband :: 001


So I decided to start something called, "That's My Husband". 
Basically, posting the crazy and stupid funny things he says and does.

So Little Man got in our bed this morning and had a little accident. I start pulling off the sheets to wash them and in comes my husband...

Hubby: Who peed in the bed?
Me: *gives him a stare, like 'are you serious?'*
Hubby: Who peed in the bed?
Me: I did.
Hubby: You did? Why?
Me: Because I needed to pee and didn't want to get up.
Hubby: Really?
Me: *sighs* Here's your sign...
(If anyone is familiar with Bill Engvall, you'll understand the last part)

There's only 1 person in the house who has an accident once in awhile, and it's not me. If he was just pulling my leg, I think it's safe to say I 'got him back', haha.

Yeah... that's my husband...

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE bill engavall! I am now following from the Monday Mingle :)
    Pretty Living PDX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I! My family and I have been fans for a long time. My husband isn't really familiar with him.

      Following you back! :D

      Delete
  2. LOL! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following you back from What's Cooking in the Burbs. Have a great afternoon!

    ReplyDelete