Monday, July 16, 2012

Almost midnight?!


So that's what I see right now. Almost midnight, and both boys are refusing to sleep. Even if it means hiding under the table from Mommy. Days like this, make me miss being a kid myself - no responsibility! It also makes me feel more respect for my mother, since she dealt with 3 kids under the age of 4. 

I asked my little man if he's ready to go to bed, and he said, "nahh." I try to put baby boy to bed, and he screams to the point of coughing like crazy until I get him out. Thankfully, Daddy doesn't work tomorrow. They had been going to bed between 9-9:30, but tonight? Ha! Yeah, right. It's like they both decided this: "Hey man, let's see how long we can keep Mommy and Daddy up before they pass out." It really wouldn't surprise me one bit. My boys are that crazy.

Alright, baby boy is yawning... let's see if we can make this happen. Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment