Monday, July 16, 2012

Craftiness :: table makeover

So the other day we were coming home, and passed by a yard sale. Right away, I saw the Little Tikes table set (with 4 chairs). My little man loved the one my mom keeps at her house for the grandkids, so I had to stop and check it out. I got it and it's in good shape, just looks used.

I went to Wal-Mart and checked out their spray paint for plastic. Never tried it myself, but wanted to see it. I went ahead and got a can to try it out. Used it, and it dried very quickly. Seems to be holding up good too. And it sure make the table look 100% better!

The chairs look good, so I'm not worrying about them.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That project turned out great! I'm stopping by from the Monday Blog Hop and am now a new follower:) Would love for you to stop by Crazy Mama Drama!
    http://crazy-mama-drama.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crazy-Mama-Drama/259491484156846

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the visit! Heading to visit you. :)

      Delete
  2. I love the contrasting colors! So cute. It's crazy what a can of paint can do, isn't it?

    Thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete