Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Product Review :: Scentsy


Ok, so first things first... What is Scentsy? Scentsy began with a simple idea—a safe, wickless alternative to scented candles—and quickly grew into oneof the most successful direct selling companies in the industry. Unique Scentsy warmers use a low-watt bulb to melt specially formulated wax slowly, maximizing its fragrance time. With no flame, soot, or wick, the Scentsy wickless candle system is a safe way to enjoy more than 80 Scentsy fragrances
.
There's so much to choose from - Scentsy bars, warmers (full-size, mid-size, plug-in), solids, buddies, on-the-go - that you're bound to find something you'll love!

I use Scentsy in every room of my house. Seriously! And if you're like me, dealing with horrible year-round allergies, don't worry! There are scents that won't bother you! I tend to stay away from the strong and/or flowery scents. I like the soft scents, like Simply Vanilla, Just Breathe, Sunkissed Citrus (love this in the kitchen!)... just to name a few.

So today, I'm going to test some random scents sent to me and give my thoughts on each one.
First off...


Blessings. A classic blend of aromatic spices: ground nutmeg and clove, cinnamon bark, sandalwood and amber. To me, it's a nice scent. Almost smells like a pie baking over a wood stove. I could see myself warming, but not often.



Clove & Cinnamon. I couldn't find this on the site to get the description of it, so I'll just tell you what I think. Just like it's name, it's smells just like cloves and cinnamon. I'm not a big fan of spicy scents, but this isn't as strong as I thought it would be. My husband would love this. It seems like a manly scent.


Sedona Sunset. Flamboyant desert lily and vanilla orchid enliven creamy coconut milk and ethereal jasmine. I'm not sure how to describe this one. I kinda like it. The jasmine is a bit much. I wouldn't use it for that, because it does make it a bit strong, in my opinion.


Pink Haze. A sweet confection of berries, nectarines and vanilla-laced whipped cream nestled in marshmallow fondant. This is a strong sweet smell. I love sweet smelling scents! I could see myself using this a lot.


Enchanted Mist. Romantic blend of juicy apples, enhanced and sweetened by rose petals and rich jasmine. This one I have tried before and used many times. I don't use it in the part of the house where I'm at mostly, because it is a bit strong and bothers my allergies, but I do love the scent. It's a very fresh, outdoor type smell. I really like it.


Interested in knowing more or trying some for yourself? Contact Caryn!
Email: carynwickless@gmail.com
Let her know Mrs. Mama Panda sent you!




Sponsor(s) of the month:

No comments:

Post a Comment