Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Recipe :: Hot Cocoa


With the cold weather, I've been wanting hot chocolate. But, I haven't had any. So I decided to make my own. And love it!!! So I'm sharing. Sharing IS caring!

Homemade Hot Cocoa

1 cup cocoa
1 cup sugar
Optional: 1 cup chocolate chips

Mix everything together! Ta-da!

I used white chocolate chips in mine. Mmm! So good! Change it up: try peanut butter chips, butterscotch, etc. Or, if you prefer, add a tablespoon or two of cinnamon. You can change this up to your liking any way you want. I've also seen some recipes add powdered milk to their's, but I think it's perfect this way. Just add a spoonful into your cup, hot water, a little creamer, and it's great! Now, I have hot cocoa to enjoy on these cold days. 

Before and after adding creamer.





Sponsor(s) of the month:

No comments:

Post a Comment