Saturday, January 31, 2015

Product Review :: Sample Source


Ever heard of Sample Source? Like most review sites, they send you a survey, you fill it out and choose which samples you want of the options they give you (before they run out). I picked these:



I loved all the samples except the sunrise crunchy vanilla. It tastes good as it hits your mouth but then leaves a nasty aftertaste in your mouth that wouldn't leave. The coffee had a nice, smooth flavor. I really enjoyed it. I already liked tums, but these two new ones? Wow! I really like the tums freshers... the mint helps the upset stomach as well as leave a nice feeling in your mouth. The chewy tums tasted like candy. They were good. The wipes were nice as well. I was pleased.



Sponsor(s) of the month:

No comments:

Post a Comment