Monday, October 1, 2012

New Layout

It's Fall!!! So here's a new layout for the season! And the nights here in Texas are getting cool, finally! Can't wait for the days to get cooler. Might start taking my evening walks again with the boys. I love cool weather!!

Sorry I haven't been active much lately. Work is really dragging me down. Then when I am home, I'm trying to make it up to the boys for being gone. They fixed me to where I only work 3 days a week now, thank goodness... but I still feel like I'm gone all the time. I hate being away from my boys. Hopefully, with the nicer weather, we can plan some family outings.

Oh, there's a giveaway up! Be sure to check it out, enter, and spread the word about it! -> Elizabeth Arden lotion giveaway



Sponsor(s) of the month:

No comments:

Post a Comment