Sunday, September 9, 2012

I did that :: 002


Hubby and I went on a date not too long ago. After eating, we headed to the mall to see a movie (our theater is in the mall). While I got the tickets, hubby went to the restroom. After I got done, I wanted to use the restroom. So since hubby was done and out, I ask him, "hold my purse?" He takes it without saying a word until he goes to the waiting area by the restrooms and there's a guy standing there. He gets an embarrassed smile, so I say, "don't worry, it matches you nicely!" He must have turned 10 shades of red, and the guy tried to hold back from laughing, but couldn't. I couldn't help myself, haha. I know I made it worse for him holding it, but I just had to! I'm mean, I know.

Yeah... I did that, haha.



Sponsor(s) of the month:

2 comments:

  1. LMAO! That's too funny. Especially since I know how latino men love to look so manly! :P

    ReplyDelete