Thursday, May 24, 2012

Recipe :: apple turnovers


Ingredients
2 apples
1 can crescent roll dough 
Cinnamon
Sugar (or splenda)
Powdered Sugar (optional) 


Instructions
1. Follow cooking time and oven temperature for crescent rolls. Preheat oven, grease pan.
2. Cut apples into slices. Mix in pot with cinnamon and sugar (just enough so the apples get a light coat when mixed), and a touch of water to help mix.
3. Cook the apples on low heat for awhile to make them tender.
4. Place cooked apples into dough and roll the dough around. Then place on pan and bake.
5. Sprinkle with powered sugar when they finish. (optional)


My Thoughts
I made this up myself. All the recipes I found online to make some had way too much stuff to do and add. I wanted them quick and simple. And they turn out great every time! My husband requests them a lot.

3 comments:

  1. They look yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks so delish! I hope you'll stop by and add this and any other posts you're proud of to my Wednesday What We Wore, Read, and Made Link party

    marissa
    http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marissa! Going to check out your link party now!

      Delete